GUESTS ONLINE

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 30, 2014

ORIGINAL SUNDAY TIMES NEWSPAPER +1 HARI MERDEKA 01 SEPT. 1957

ORIGINAL PAGE 2 SUNDAY TIMES POST MERDEKA ISSUE




















This rare original post merdeka newspaper issue dated 1 Sept. 1957 was acquired by my friend recently.It is not in good shape but for being + 1 merdeka issue it is still very collectible. It is a complete set with no missing pages as far as i can see.

I took a photo from photo from page 2 as it it highlights the " Proclamation of Independence " where I am fortunate to have an original copy issued by the Survey Dept. Malaya.

There have been some interests from my blog readers and serious reasonable offers will be considered. Also refer to my earlier article on the this subject matter.
ORIGINAL PROCLAMATION OF INDEPENDENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment